The $16.5 million proposal is focused on street repairs, storm drainage improvements, a new pumper truck for the fire department, and multiple parks and recreation projects such as a new fence for Kiddie Park, construction of the Price Tower Green and the continued renovation of the Price Fields Complex.
“The majority of the funding proposed in this bond package will be used to update and improve existing City facilities and equipment, so this is an important vote for Bartlesville,” said acting City Manager Mike Bailey. “We need all eligible voters to go to the polls today and make their voices heard. Every vote counts.”
Anyone who lives within the Bartlesville city limits and is a properly registered voter may vote in the election. Please remember to bring identification such as a driver’s license or voter ID card.
View sample ballot at 2018 GO Bond Sample Ballot.
Precinct Polling Places
- 11 Redeemer Lutheran Church — 3700 S.E. Woodland Road
- 12 Arvest Bank, Eastside Branch — 4225 S.E. Adams Road, Community Room, north entrance
- 13 Highland Park Baptist Church — 300 S.E. Washington Blvd.
- 15 Spruce Avenue Baptist Church — 300 N.E. Spruce Ave.
- 22 Mutual Girls Club (formerly Youth Canteen) — 3401 S.E. Price Road
- 27 Trinity Baptist Church — 1500 S.W. Oak Ave.
- 28 Bartlesville Southern Baptist Church — 5111 S.E. Nowata Road, southeast entrance
- 31 Spirit Church — 900 S.E. Dewey Ave., Fireside Room in main building
- 33 Revival Time Outreach Center — 101 S.W. Virginia Ave.
- 46 Oak Park Methodist Church — 601 N.W. Brentwood Ave.
- 48 East Bartlesville Christian Church — 3221 E. Tuxedo Blvd. Annex
- 51 East Cross United Methodist Church — 820 S.E. Madison Blvd.
- 54 Eastern Heights Baptist Church — 1331 S.E. Swan Drive
- 74 Rose Hill Church — 12950 North 4000 Road