Frontier and Sooner Swimming Pools
Sooner and Frontier Swimming Pools will open on Saturday, May 24, at 12:00 noon.
Operating hours for both pools: 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m.
Frontier Pool, 312 SW Virginia Ave………. ………918-338-4000, ext. 5127
Sooner Pool, 420 SE Madison Boulevard ……… 918-338-4000, ext. 5128
RED CROSS LEARN TO SWIM
Red Cross Swimming Lessons will be offered again this summer at a cost of $30 per class. Four classes will be offered: Novice, Beginner, Advanced Beginner, and Swimmer, along with a Parent and Child course, in each of three sessions, beginning June 2, June 16 and July 7. Click here for more information and to register online for Red Cross Youth Swimming Lessons.
Both Frontier and Sooner Pools are available to rent for a private pool party.
Private parties are scheduled on a reservation basis for up to 150 people between the hours of 7:00 and 9:00 p.m. Cost is $300 for a maximum of 150 persons. For a group greater than 150, the cost is $350 due to staffing requirements.
At Frontier Pool, private pool parties are held every night of the season. At Sooner Pool, private pool parties can be scheduled on a Friday or Saturday night.
Also at Frontier Pool, we have an outdoor pavilion and an indoor air-conditioned party room available to rent for pool parties during regular pool hours as follows:
Poolside Party Pavilion $50: Capacity 25-rented in 2 hours blocks between the hours of 12 - 6 pm.
Indoor Party Room (Air conditioned) $35. Capacity 10. Room is rented in 2 hours blocks between the hours of 12 - 6 pm.
Also at Sooner Pool, we can rent a shelter at the Splash Pad for $35.00 rented in 2 hours blocks between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. If you are interested in reserving either Sooner or Frontier Pool for a pool party, please click here to access an online reservation page.
SWIMMING POOL RULES
1. Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by an adult that is at least 18 years old. Pool staff will report all cases of unaccompanied children to the Bartlesville Police Department and to the Washington County Department of Human Services immediately upon discovery.
2. All children under the age of 4 MUST wear a swim diaper.
3. Floatation devices approved by the United States Coast Guard are allowed in the pool at any time without supervision. Personal floatation devices which are not approved by the U.S. Coast Guard, to include inflatable floatation devices and water wings, for any person are not allowed, except in the event a parent or qualified swimmer is directly supervising the person at all times and remain in the shall end of the pool (4 feet or less in depth).
4. Floatation rings outfitted for infant use (age 6 to 18 months) are permitted in the zero depth entry area of Frontier Pool only with parental supervision.
5. Frontier and Sooner Pools operate under a NO TOLERANCE POLICY for foul language, profanity, fighting, and bullying. Pool users who disobey this policy will be asked to leave immediately.
6. No alcohol, weapons, drugs are allowed. Patrons exhibiting any behavior associated with alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave immediately.