Frontier Pool, 312 SW Virginia Ave………. …………………… 918-338-4000, ext. 5127
Sooner Pool, 420 SE Madison Boulevard ………………………. 918-338-4000, ext. 5128
1. Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by an adult that is at least 18 years old. Pool staff will report all cases of unaccompanied children to the Bartlesville Police Department and to the Washington County Department of Human Services immediately upon discovery.
2. All children under the age of 4 MUST wear a swim diaper.
3. Floatation devices approved by the United States Coast Guard are allowed in the pool at any time without supervision. Personal floatation devices which are not approved by the U.S. Coast Guard, to include inflatable floatation devices and water wings, for any person are not allowed, except in the event a parent or qualified swimmer is directly supervising the person at all times and remain in the shall end of the pool (4 feet or less in depth).
4. Floatation rings outfitted for infant use (age 6 to 18 months) are permitted in the zero depth entry area of Frontier Pool only with parental supervision.
5. Frontier and Sooner Pools operate under a NO TOLERANCE POLICY for foul language, profanity, fighting, and bullying. Pool users who disobey this policy will be asked to leave immediately.
6. No alcohol, weapons, drugs are allowed. Patrons exhibiting any behavior associated with alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave immediately.