The Bartlesville History Museum Trust Authority shall plan, finance, develop, maintain, and operate the Bartlesville Area History Museum.
- Plan, establish, develop, construct, enlarge, remodel, improve, alter, extend, maintain, equip, furnish, acquire, purchase, lease, finance, administer and operate buildings and other facilities for use by the City of Bartlesville as a History Museum;
- Hold, maintain and administer any leasehold rights in and to all properties;
- Acquire, improve, furnish and administer all physical properties;
- Finance, operate and maintain such properties;
- Provide funds for financing, constructing, equipping, operating and maintaining the property.
There are nine voting members on the Bartlesville History Museum Trust Authority including a voting City Council Representative member. There is one city staff non-voting advisor.
Meetings are held the fourth Wednesday quarterly at 9:15 a.m. (January, April, July and October)
|2018 Agendas||2017 Agendas||2016 Agendas|
|1/24/18 Agenda||1/25/17 Agenda||1/27/16|
|4/26/17 Agenda||4/27/16 Time Change Notice –Agenda|
|7-26-17 Agenda||7/27/16 Cancelled|
1. Apptd. 3/12 to fill unexpired term of Dr. Cobb
2. ReApptd: 1/13
3. ReApptd: 1/16
1. Apptd: 11/14
1. Apptd: 12/14
1. Apptd: 2/15
1. Apptd: 6/16
1. Appointed: 12/16
1. Appointed: 3/17
1. Appointed: April/17
Expires: April 20*
Joseph Callahan, Ph.D.
City Council Representative
*Eligible for reappointment