Utility bills are issued monthly, and are due upon receipt. Bills are considered past due 20 days after date of billing. A 10 percent penalty is added to the account balance at that time.
- Water and sewer charges are based on consumption.
- Trash service is based on cart size.
For a detailed explanation of utility bill charges, see Utility Example
For an in-depth look at how utility rates are structured, see Utility Rate Information.
We offer several options for making payments. You can pay by mail, in person, at a drop box, with Automatic Bank Draft or online. Your payment stub should accompany your payment where appropriate.
Online bill pay service.
Sign up and log on today to take advantage of online credit payments as well as; view your statement, view graphs of your usage and bill amounts, and much more.
Mail checks or money orders to:
City of Bartlesville
P.O. Box 2101
Tulsa, OK 74101
Payments made in Person:
City Center, 401 S. Johnstone Ave.
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, except holidays.
Drop box locations:
1. Sixth & Dewey, west end of Community Center parking lot
2. 401 S. Johnstone, in the City Hall parking lot
- Payments are collected each day at approximately 7:45 a.m. Monday through Friday
- Payments received after 7:45 a.m. will be posted on the next business day
Automatic Bank Draft: NO EXTRA CHARGE!
Automatic Bank Draft allows your bill to be paid automatically on the due date. The City will issue an electronic draft to your checking or savings account each month. You will still get your statement each month, and it looks the same. The only difference is that the statement says ‘Bank Draft Do Not Pay’ on the payment stub. To sign up for this service, contact our office or download the Authorization Agreement for Automatic Bank Draft. Make sure to specify when you would like this service to begin.