Many citizens participate in their City government by serving on various boards, committees, commissions, and trust authorities. Committee Overview.
Appointments are made by the City Council. Vacancies are announced and interested citizens are encouraged to apply for an appointment consideration. Applications for appointment to these committees may be obtained from the City Manager's Office located at 401 S. Johnstone; by calling 338-4282; by filling out an online application, or clicking here to download an application. Applications are kept on file for two years.
Members are needed on the following boards:
- Bartlesville Ambulance Commission (one opening)
- Bartlesville Development Authority (one opening)
- Bartlesville Library Board (two openings)
- Bartlesville Redevelopment Trust Authority (one opening)
- Stadium Operating Committee (one opening)
- Street and Traffic Committee (two openings)
Current List of Boards and Committees
Bartlesville Development Corporation (No longer active. Merged with BDA May 2014)