- Bartlesville Municipal Airport is located in the northwest portion of Bartlesville within the Osage County line, approximately three miles west of downtown area.
- Features one concrete runway, which measures 6,850 feet in length by 100 feet in width.
- Runway lighting is pilot-controlled.
- ASOS and non-precision approaches are available.
- Bartlesville Aviation FBO offers a full range of services to both transient and local business, including aircraft fueling (Jet and Avgas), towing, hangar storage, flight crew vehicles, restrooms, passenger and flight crew lounge areas, weather and flight planning.
- Approximately 50 aircraft are based at the airport.
- There are 56 parking spaces for vehicles at the passenger terminal area and additional parking adjacent to each hangar facility.
- Rental car service is available off-site. Call for delivery.
- The airport covers approximately 430 acres at 717 feet above sea level.
- National Biplane Association Memorial Plaza honoring fallen members.
- The airport provides more than 40 full-time jobs specializing in several different areas. Some of the areas represented include aircraft inspections, maintenance, storage and fueling, crop dusting and airport management services.
Safety, security & emergency response
- The Bartlesville Municipal Airport complies with applicable Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) safety regulations.
- Airport access is controlled with five miles of eight-foot high chain link fencing and automated gates, with 24/7 security patrols by both private security and local law enforcement.
- Business and commercial aircraft includes transient aircraft, those stopping for fuel (including freight haulers), those arriving in Bartlesville for business (such as ConocoPhillips, Phillips 66, Dillard’s, Spears Manufacturing, Atwoods and Schlumberger) and those arriving in Bartlesville for servicing.
- Average daily activity:
- Forty private aircraft movements (takeoffs and landings); does not include business/commercial aircraft.
- Eight to twelve commercial aircraft movements per day (takeoffs and landings), including helicopters.
Public notice for airport projects
Bartlesville Municipal AP, Bartlesville, OK hereby announces its FY 2016-2018 Triennial DBE Goal for Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) airport construction projects as indicated below:
11 percent DBE Goal
Rehab Apron, Phase I
Overall Three-Year DBE Goal FY16-FY18: 11 percent
- Phone: 918.661.3121
- Address: 401 N.W. Wiley Post Road; Bartlesville, OK 74003
For more information, see Bartlesville Municipal Airport.