Flood Insurance

Damage and losses caused by flooding are not covered under a standard homeowner’s insurance policy. You need Federal flood insurance.

In fact, Federal law requires that you carry flood insurance if you have a federally-backed mortgage and your home is located within a 100-year floodplain.

Because Bartlesville participates in the National Flood Insurance Program, flood insurance is available to everyone in the city. You do not have to live in the floodplain to qualify. Contact your local insurance agent or https://www.floodsmart.gov.