Parks facilities reservations
Any of the following shelters may be reserved in advance.
- The cost is $12.50 for a minimum of two hours, then $7.50 for every hour thereafter.
- The cost for the main Pavilion at City Center in Johnstone Park is $25 for the first two hours, then $10 for every hour thereafter.
- All shelters and the pavilion at City Center require a two-hour minimum rental.
- Reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payment must be received before the reservation can be made.
- No phone reservations may be made without prior payment.
- Payments may be made on the first floor of City Hall during the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- For more information, call 918.338.4216.
Please note that refunds will NOT be issued for any reason.
Availability by Location
- City Center Pavilion
- Johnstone #1 Large Shelter
- Diamond Jubilee Pavilion (Johnstone Park)
- Sooner #1 Large Shelter
- Sooner #2 Small Shelter
- Richard Johnson (Sooner Park) Bandshell
- Civitan Park Shelter
- Lee Lake #1 East Shelter
- Lee Lake #2 West Shelter
- Veterans Park Shelter
*Online park reservations coming soon.*