Questions & Comments
If you have comments or questions about local issues pertaining to the Covid-19 pandemic, you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your questions will be answered as soon as we are able; comments will be made available to the appropriate department or board or, when applicable, the Bartlesville City Council.
Offices at City Hall, 401 S. Johnstone Ave., are closed to the public. This includes the utility billing, cashiers’ and court clerk’s windows located on the first floor.
Utility bills and court fines can be paid:
- Online, at www.cityofbartlesville.org.
- By mail: City Hall, 401 S. Johnstone Ave., Bartlesville OK 74003.
- Drop boxes, which are located in the parking lot directly south of City Hall, the first floor of City Hall and the west end of the Bartlesville Community Center parking lot.
- Payments will also temporarily be accepted by phone via debit or credit card.
- Cash payments can also be made at both Homeland stores, United Supermarket and Food Pyramid.
Phones are answered between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. New accounts may be established and discontinuation of services will be accepted by phone.
The Utility Billing office may be reached by email: email@example.com or by calling 918.338.4224.
Municipal Court may be reached by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 918.338.4225. (Note: the 10-day grace period for citations will be waived. Municipal Court is suspended and no further failure to appear warrants will be issued or served until further notice.)
For more information about how to reach the City of Bartlesville, see City of Bartlesville Departments.
Oklahoma State Department of Health OSDH Coronavirus Hotline: 877-215-8336 (or 211 for cell phones)
Washington County Emergency Management: 918.331.2710
Washington County Health Department: 918.335.3005
Washington County: 918.337.2820
District Court: 918.337.2880