The City of Bartlesville’s next free leaf and grass collection is set for Dec. 17-21. Residents may place their leaves at the curb in bags on their normal trash collection day during that week only, and the bags will be collected by Solid Waste crews.
What you need to know:
- Collection is for leaves and grass as well as limbs and branches, if cut in lengths no longer than four feet and bundled.
- Leaf bags will not require yard waste stickers
- Clear or colored bags will be allowed
- Collection is for private residences only; no commercial collections will be made
- There is no limit on the number of bags a resident can put out for the collection
- Leaves and grass will only be collected once, on your normal collection day of the week
- Extra bags or items of household refuse outside the cart must have the Red Refuse sticker attached
- Residents should comply with all other standard refuse regulations.
Yard refuse will be collected separately from trash, “so don’t be alarmed if you see a truck pick up your trash but not your leaves,” said Public Works Director Keith Henry. “They’ll come back for those.”
For more information, contact the Solid Waste Department at 918.338.4130.