In addition to the Johnstone splash pad and Tower Center water feature, several projects are set for funding with the fourth of five bond issuances approved by voters in 2018. The council on Monday voted 5-0 to approve the sale of bonds totaling $2.6 million. Those projects are:
- Gradall excavator
- Pathfinder Parkway repaving
- Johnstone Park restroom remodel
- Parking lot repairs
- Miscellaneous park improvements and erosion control
- Cooper Dog Park parking lot repaving
- Golf course equipment
- Candlestick Court storm drainage
- Eighth Street storm drainage between Shawnee and Choctaw
- Concrete panel replacement on Cudahy between Virginia Avenue and Santa Fe
- Overlay on Cudahy from Santa Fe to Johnstone Avenue.
This traunch is the fourth of five to be issued. The next issuance, the last in the series, will be for $1.15 million and will be issued next fall. Projects set for funding with that issuance are Johnstone Park parking lot improvements, Douglass Park walkway, replacement of park drinking fountains and an overlay and level-up of Minnesota between U.S. Highway 75 and Madison Boulevard.
For updated information about the City’s capital projects, see www.cityofbartlesville.org.