Frontier and Sooner Swimming Pools
Frontier and Sooner pools are closed for the season.
Frontier and Sooner swimming pools are managed by the Richard Kane YMCA. For specific information regarding pool hours, costs, etc., see Swimming pool hours, Swimming pool prices, YMCA swim lessons or contact the Richard Kane YMCA at 918-336-0713.
Other contact information
Frontier Pool, 312 SW Virginia Ave., 918-338-4198*
Sooner Pool, 420 SE Madison Blvd., 918-338-4197*
These numbers are active only between May 28 through August 7 during pool hours. Call the YMCA at 918-336-0713 for assistance after hours.
- For an interactive map of streets and other features of Bartlesville go to GIS City Maps.
Both Frontier and Sooner Pools are available to rent for a private pool party. Private parties are scheduled on a reservation basis for up to 150 people between the hours of 7 and 9 p.m. Cost is $300 for a maximum of 150 persons. For a group greater than 150, the cost is $350 due to staffing requirements.
At Frontier Pool, private pool parties are held every night of the season. At Sooner Pool, private pool parties can be scheduled on a Friday or Saturday night.
We also have an outdoor pavilion at each pool which is available to rent for pool parties during regular pool hours as follows:
- Poolside Party Pavilion $50: Capacity 25-rented in 2 hours blocks between the hours of 12 – 6 p.m.
If you are interested in reserving either Sooner or Frontier Pool for a pool party, please contact the YMCA at 918-336-0713.
1. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult that is at least 18 years old. Pool staff will report all cases of unaccompanied children to the Bartlesville Police Department and to the Washington County Department of Human Services immediately upon discovery.
2. All children under the age of 4 MUST wear a swim diaper.
3. Floatation devices approved by the United States Coast Guard are allowed in the pool at any time without supervision. Personal floatation devices which are not approved by the U.S. Coast Guard, to include inflatable floatation devices and water wings, for any person are not allowed, except in the event a parent or qualified swimmer is directly supervising the person at all times and remain in the shallow end of the pool (four feet or less in depth).
4. Floatation rings outfitted for infant use (age 6 to 18 months) are permitted in the zero depth entry area of Frontier Pool only with parental supervision.
5. Frontier and Sooner Pools operate under a NO TOLERANCE POLICY for foul language, profanity, fighting and bullying. Pool users who disobey this policy will be asked to leave immediately.
6. No alcohol, weapons or drugs are allowed. Patrons exhibiting any behavior associated with alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave immediately.