Welcome to the City of Bartlesville Human Resources Division. The City of Bartlesville employs approximately 350 employees. Whatever your interests are, we are confident we can place you in a job you would love. We accept applications when job openings are posted as indicated on our job openings page.
The City of Bartlesville offers competitive wages and excellent benefits. The City employs a diverse range of employees. Some of our jobs are listed below.
- Management leaders
- Computer technicians
- Customer service
- Equipment operators
- Maintenance workers
- Police officers and dispatchers
The City of Bartlesville provides an excellent benefits program. Health care coverage includes medical and dental options. Retirement programs include a deferred compensation plan and pension benefits for eligible employees. Life insurance and disability coverage are available for income protection. Plus, flexible spending accounts are available to provide pre-tax savings for health care and day care expenses. Education assistance, and an employee assistance program also help meet employees’ needs.
The benefits package includes:
- Salaries competitive with cities of equal size
- Tuition reimbursement for college-level courses
- Medical and dental benefits
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Business casual attire
- Employee assistance program and much, much more
Our community has many opportunities for involvement on a volunteer basis. To find the opportunity that meets your needs, visit Volunteer Bartlesville.com.
- Employee benefits
- Hiring and Recruiting
- Employment verification’s
- Changes in tax status
- Employee Achievements and Recognition
- Workers’ compensation
- Leaves and Attendance Management
- Classification and Pay Administration