The City of Bartlesville currently has the following positions open
*Applications are accepted only when a job posting is active.
- Applications for current job openings may be completed and submitted using the “Application for Employment” link below.
- A separate application must be submitted for each position being applied for.
- Applications received outside of job postings will be rejected. The City of Bartlesville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The City of Bartlesville accepts applications for the position of firefighter on a continual basis. An application packet may be printed using the links below.
For more information, contact Human Resources at 918.338.4221
The starting hourly rate of pay is $22.09 an hour for a new recruit or $22.65 for CLEET certified officers. The Bartlesville Police Department offers education incentive, sign on bonus for CLEET certified Officers ($3,000 at hire, $3,000 at one year), Lateral Entry Program up to step 5 (23.81/49,524) for state certified officers. Annual equipment allowance, and longevity pay, along with health, dental, vision insurance.
- Be a citizen of the United States
- 21-45 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Good moral character
- Suitable emotional stability
- Competitive salary
- Lateral transfers for certified officers (Up to step five)
- Insurance (health, dental, vision)
- 20 year retirement program and pension fund
- 41 hour work week
- Uniforms, equipment and firearm provided to each officer
- Vacation leave
- Sick leave
- Holiday leave
- Military leave
- Take home car program (must live in city limits to be eligible for take home car)
The City of Bartlesville accepts applications for the position of police officer on a continual basis. A separate application packet must be obtained from the Bartlesville Police Department or may be printed using the links below.
Please print and complete :
Please complete below application and print:
Send completed applications and related documents to:
Human Resources – City of Bartlesville
401 S. Johnstone Ave.
Bartlesville, OK 74003
For more information, contact:
Human Resources @ 918-338-4221
Bartlesville Police Department Training Division @ email@example.com
Sgt. Ben Hollander @ 918-338-4054
Cpl. Jarred Burdick @ 918-338-4052
Please view our Recruitment Video below: