eCARE online account access allows the customer to
- View your current bill
- View your bill and meter reading history
- View your water consumption
- View charges and payments to your account
- Pay your bill with a Visa or MasterCard credit card non-reoccurring, one-time only payment. Personal credit card information is not stored on our site. (For automatic monthly payments, see Authorization Agreement for Automatic Bank Draft)
If this is the first time you’re using the City of Bartlesville’s eCARE system, you must first establish account access:
- You will need a recent utility bill: this will provide your account number and a meter number.
- You will also be asked for the name exactly as it appears on the bill, and an email address.
- You may have to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your ‘approved senders’ list or email address book before you can receive your password email. If you do not receive your password email in a few minutes, please look in your ‘junk, bulk or spam’ email folders for your password email.
- Your (temporary) password will be emailed to you, and you may then log in.
- Once logged in, you may change your assigned password to something you’re more likely to remember.
- You must turn off your browser pop-up blocker or add https://bvilleecare.org to allow pop-ups web site exception.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING DISCONNECTIONS AND PAST DUE BILLS:
If your service has been disconnected for failure to pay, you must contact the Utility Billing Office at 918-338-4224 during normal business hours (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) to reestablish service. Any customer who reestablishes their own service without the permission of the City of Bartlesville will be subject to prosecution for Theft of Services and Destruction of City Property even if payment has been made.
If you are subject to disconnection (as per the note on your most recent bill), then you must contact the Utility Billing Office at 918-338-4224 during normal business hours (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.) to ensure that your disconnection has not already been ordered. Payments made on past due accounts after 4 p.m. will not be recorded until the following business day and may be disconnected in the interim.