Frontier and Sooner Swimming Pools
Frontier and Sooner swimming pools are owned by the City of Bartlesville and managed by the Richard Kane YMCA. For specific information regarding pool hours, costs, etc., contact the Richard Kane YMCA at 918.336.0713.
Frontier Pool, 312 SW Virginia Ave.
Sooner Pool, 420 SE Madison Blvd.
Both Frontier and Sooner Pools are available to rent for a private pool party. Private parties are scheduled on a reservation basis.
For more information, see https://www.rkymca.org/rentals
1. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult that is at least 21 years old. Pool staff will report all cases of unaccompanied children to the Bartlesville Police Department and to the Washington County Department of Human Services immediately upon discovery. ID may be requested.
2. All children under the age of 4 MUST wear a swim diaper.
3. Flotation devices approved by the United States Coast Guard are allowed in the pool at any time without supervision. Personal flotation devices which are not approved by the U.S. Coast Guard, to include inflatable flotation devices and water wings, for any person are not allowed, except in the event the swimmer is within arm’s reach of an adult guardian at all times and the swimmer remains in the shallow end of the pool (four feet or less in depth).
4. Flotation rings outfitted for infant use (age 6 to 18 months) are permitted in the zero depth entry area of Frontier Pool only within arm’s reach of an adult guardian.
5. Frontier and Sooner Pools operate under a NO TOLERANCE POLICY for foul language, profanity, fighting and bullying. Pool users who disobey this policy will be asked to leave immediately.
6. No alcohol, weapons or drugs are allowed. Patrons exhibiting any behavior associated with alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave immediately.