The GIS City Maps Website is Bartlesville City’s Geographic Information System (GIS) funded by a voter approved bond on Sep. 11, 2001.
Individuals may click on the interactive Maps link and view: GIS City Maps Website.
CityMaps: Web Map App (configured for phones, tablets and desktop)
Scan the (black&white square) image (on the left) with your phone camera. Many newer phones have automatic QR scanners (check camera setting, give a moment for scanning).
Also, if needed, go to your App Store (Google App, Play Store, etc) and search QR reader (there are many free QR readers for the phone).
A QR code reader will find the link, so then just click the link to go to our Bartlesville CityMaps
In the list below, there are
Basic street maps (printable versions):
Streets_36x28wallmap_7MB (with address ranges)
- Aerial Imagery & Topographic overlays
- Address locator & property ownership
- Water facilities, lines, hydrants, and storm pipes
- Voting Precincts
- Drainage, sanitation routes, sanitary sewer lines
- Floodplains & FEMA maps
- Park and school locations
- population and precipitation
- Click here to view the interactive GIS City Maps Website
- Pathfinder Parkway Trail System Interactive map
- Bartlesville Downtown Map of Businesses and Attractions
- Bartlesville Municipal Codes
- Trash Day Pickup Routes
- Pipeline Awareness Viewer
Do you want to purchase a, printed, wall map (or smaller), also digital data layer files? engineering-copy_gis-fees
Want to export a map image the easiest way, see How To Select&print-screen images.
Frank Lloyd Wright’s designed Price Tower in downtown Bartlesville, has been nominated to become a United Nations UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Click this link for more info: Frank Lloyd Wright’s Price Tower potential World Heritage Site.