The Planning and Zoning Services Division provides information on land use and zoning of property and provides guidance to those wishing to develop property. Staff reviews proposed development applications to ensure consistency with long-range plans adopted by the City and to ensure compliance with all City and State development regulations. Staff also provides support to the City Planning Commission, Board of Adjustment and City Council on all development related matters.
WHAT DOCUMENTS GOVERN THE
Ordinances, Regulations, and Laws
- Zoning Regulations as Amended 1-5-2015
- Subdivision Regulations
- Design Guidelines for Downtown Bartlesville
Long Range Plans
- Downtown Master Plan: A Community Vision, February 2004
- Downtown Redevelopment District Implementation Plan, September 2009 (Executive Summary)
- U.S. Highway 75 Corridor Study and Master Plan, September 2003
- West Bartlesville Redevelopment Plan, April 2011
- Bartlesville Affordable Housing Plan, July 2008
- For an interactive map of streets and other features (ex: zoning) of Bartlesville go to GIS City Maps.