Please see https://ecare.cityofbartlesville.org/login.asp to pay utility bills.
Utility bills are issued monthly and are due upon receipt. Bills are considered past due 20 days after date of billing. A 10 percent penalty is added to the account balance at that time.
- Water and sewer charges are based on consumption.
- Trash service is based on cart size.
For a detailed explanation of utility bill charges, see Utility Example.
For an in-depth look at how utility rates are structured, see Utility Rate Information 2020.
The City offers several options for making payments:
- By mail
- In person
- Drop box
- Automatic Bank Draft
Automatic bank draft
Automatic Bank Draft allows your bill to be paid automatically on the due date. The City will issue an electronic draft to your checking or savings account each month. You will still get your statement each month, and it looks the same. The only difference is that the statement says ‘Bank Draft Do Not Pay’ on the payment stub.
To sign up for this service, contact our office or download the Authorization Agreement for Automatic Bank Draft. Make sure to specify when you would like this service to begin.
Sign up and log on today to take advantage of online credit payments as well as; view your statement, view graphs of your usage and bill amounts, and much more.
City of Bartlesville
P.O. Box 2102
Lowell, AR 72745-2102
Please include your payment stub.
- City Hall, 401 S. Johnstone Ave.
- Hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, except holidays. NOTE: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, City Hall is currently open 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday so that staff can disinfect public areas prior to opening, during the lunch hour and after closing.
Drop boxes are located in the following locations:
- City Hall parking lot, 401 S. Johnstone Ave.
- Bartlesville Community Center parking lot (west end), 300 S.E. Adams Blvd.
Payments are collected each day at approximately 7:45 a.m., Monday through Friday. Payments received after 7:45 a.m. will be posted on the next business day.