Many citizens participate in their city government by serving on various boards, committees, commissions and trust authorities.
These volunteers are vital to the overall wellness of Bartlesville and the surrounding communities. Their value is immeasurable, and all citizens are encouraged and welcome to apply. Board applications are located online, in the lobby at City Hall, or in the city manager’s office at City Hall.
For an overview of these boards and committees, see Committee Overview.
Appointments to all boards and committees are made by the City Council. Vacancies are announced below, and interested citizens are encouraged to apply for appointment consideration. Applications are kept on file for two years.
Members are currently needed on the following boards:
- One opening on the Ambulance Commission
- One opening on the Bartlesville Board of Adjustment
- One opening on the Bartlesville Redevelopment Trust Authority
- Two openings on the Library Trust Authority
- One opening on the Park Board
Boards & Committees
Current List of Boards and Committees
Formerly: Metropolitan Area Planning Commission (MAPC)